Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome to 2013! ALL Vinyl ON SALE!

Hey everybody! I know it's been a while since the blog was updated, but the beauty of a new year is the chance to start fresh - so welcome to the new, improved, still-updated-sporadically-but-more-often-than-2012 Collective Confusion Records blog! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday season and have stuck to your resolutions so far (I haven't).

First of all, I wanted to let you know I've already dug my teeth into CCR-007, and will have an update for you guys soon. The tracks are in the process of being re-mastered as we speak. You're going to like it, I promise.

Now, to kick off 2013, everything in the CCR webstore is now ON SALE!

- The fantastic John Nolan/Mansions Split 7" (on Red vinyl) is now available. These turned out great, and I strongly encourage everybody to check it out. I'm predicting a big year out of both John and Mansions (oooooh insider info), so get a copy while you can! These are now ON SALE for $5 apeice.

-We also still have limited quantities of John Nolan's The Acoustic Sessions on green and peach vinyl. These are moving fast, and are now on sale for $12.99.

Other records on sale include:
- Dustin Kensrue - Please Come Home $12.99 (THREE copies remaining)
- I Am The Avalanche - I Am The Avalanche $12.99 (FOUR copies remaining)
- They've Shot Flanigan - The Outlaw $12.99
- John Nolan - Songs I Wrote $9.99
- Hailey, It Happens - Aurora $4.99


No comments:

Post a Comment